Objection Child Relocation Paralegal Pierce County, Washington

Objection to Relocation Document Service Washington State

You can file an objection to relocation of the children at any time once you become aware that a move has taken place or is going to take place.

An objection to relocation case can include modifications of the parenting plan and or child support.

Documents prepared for responding to child relocation documents that have been filed in Washington State and served on you. An objection may be commenced even if the other party has not yet moved or otherwise relocated.