Child Relocation Modifying Child Support Documents Prepared

For obtaining a court approved order to relocate children and modify child support at the same time for Washington State Courts, you would file a notice or an objection, depending on whether your the parent the children live with primarily or you are the parent that has residential time (visitation).

Local Availability Information:

Family law document preparation is available for most of Washington state for the surrounding counties of:

Pierce County of Washington State.

Including the city areas of:

Tacoma, Auburn, Lakewood, Puyallup, University Place, Bonney Lake, Edgewood, Sumner, Fife, Washington State, WA