Parenting Plan Minor Modification Pierce County WA State

Minor Parenting Plan Change Document Service Washington State

There are three things to consider when wishing to proceed with our minor parenting plan modification service:

There cannot be an increase or decrease in the parental time by more than 24 days in a calendar year from one parent to the other.

The custody of the children will not change, with no change in their primary residence.

There can be an even exchange of days for days in addition to a shifting of up to 24 days of parenting time from one parent to the other.

Local Availability Information:

Family law document preparation is available for most of Washington state for the surrounding counties of:

Pierce County of Washington State.

Including the city areas of:

Tacoma, Auburn, Lakewood, Puyallup, University Place, Bonney Lake, Edgewood, Sumner, Fife, Washington State, WA