Parenting Plan Unmarried Parents Paralegal Pierce County WA State

Parenting Plans Unmarried Parents Document Service Washington

Our establish a parenting plan document preparation service is for when parents are unmarried and have never had a parenting plan signed by a commissioner or judge and filed with the clerk.

The parents have either established parentage but never filed a parenting plan or they have not even established parentage.

Establishing parentage gets you a case number from which you can file a parenting plan. So if you don't have a case number, this is the direction you will need to head.

Local Availability Information:

Family law document preparation is available for most of Washington state for the surrounding counties of:

Pierce County of Washington State.

Including the city areas of:

Tacoma, Auburn, Lakewood, Puyallup, University Place, Bonney Lake, Edgewood, Sumner, Fife, Washington State, WA