Child Visitation Paralegal Pierce County South Hill Tacoma WA

Child Visitation Document Service Washington State

The non custodial parent is allocated parenting time in the parenting plan. Even grandparents can now obtain a court order that gives them visitation with the child. Visitation can be changed by changing the parenting plan, otherwise known as a modification.

Divorce Child Visitation

The parenting plan in part addresses visitation for the non custodial parent.

Parentage and Child Visitation

In parentage actions (when the parents are not married to each other), visitation can be obtained by a motion, petition, or as part of establishing parentage. Unmarried parents have the same rights to visitation as those that are or were married.

Grandparents and Child Visitation

Until very recently, grandparents had no legal recourse for obtaining court ordered visitation. Things have changed such that grandparents or other significant adults in the child's life can obtain an order that allows scheduled visitations with the child.

Visitation Modification

A petition to change the parenting plan when only visitation is addressed is known as a minor modification.

If the documents are fully agreed upon between the parties, you will receive the documents fully prepared to begin and finalize your modification of the parenting plan.

Legal Document Preparation Fees

*Agreed paperwork includes the final paperwork.

For a complete list of all our family law document preparation fees.

Child Visitation Paralegal South Hill Services, Washington State, WA If you do not see or are unsure of the category for which you need paralegal help, please call 206-751-2770. We do not currently do adoptions.

Local Availability Information:

Family law document preparation is available for most of Washington state for the surrounding counties of:

Pierce County of Washington State.

Including the city areas of:

Tacoma, Auburn, Lakewood, Puyallup, University Place, Bonney Lake, Edgewood, Sumner, Fife, Washington State, WA