Relocation Unmarried Parents Tacoma Paralegal Services WA State

For obtaining a court approved order to relocate children in Washington State Courts for unmarried parents.

If you don't have a parenting plan, you will need to establish paternity, parentage, a parenting plan, or all three while filing an objection to relocation of children.

Under redesign